Automotive Testing Expo North America 2018
|Dates||October 23(Tue.) to 25(Thu.)|
|Venue||The Suburban Collection Showplace, Novi, MI, USA|
|KYOWA Booth No.||1026|
|Location of the Booth||Show Layout（874 KB）|
|Organized by||UKIP Media & Events Ltd|
Digital Telemeter MRS-100 Series
Easy wireless strain and stress measurement
- Easy operation without PC after initial setting
- Communication check function
- Certified in wireless regulation in Japan, the U.S.A. , India and Thailand.
Steeringforce/angle transducer SFA-E-SA20
Thin and lightweight design and rotary encoder detects steering angle with high resolution.
- Adopt rotary encorder for steering angle detection and enable hight resolution
- Steering force output from built-in amplifier is strong against external noise
- Dedicated indicator is separately available
Lineup for various type of strain gage
- Simple measurement process
- Reliable accuracy
- Compact dimention
Printed Circuit Assembly Stress Measurement Set PCAS-1000A
The PCAS-1000A includes software and sensor interface(data logger),specialized for stress measurements described in IPC/JEDEC-9704A.
- Usable without knowledge of stress measurements.
- Reporting feature specialized for PCB stress measurements.
On-vehicle Data Logger for Crash Test DIS-7000 Series
Multi-channel on-board data acquisition system.
Modularization structure enables to optimize your system.
- Compact & lightweight
- High impact resistant: 100 G
- CAN Data Modules are available