Portable Vehicle Weighing System
RWP-700A is a portable system to weigh and manage truck loads. It consists of the detectors that detect the truck weight by weighing the load of each wheel on the platform and the indicator that indicates, records and prints out the weighing result.
Place detectors in parallel on a flat pavement surface and connect them to the indicator via relay cable. Now, the system is ready to operate. For measurement, put front wheels on the respective detector platforms at the center and press the MEASURE key. Repeat the same
for rear wheels. A press of the PRINT key prints out the weighing result.
Different from a stationary truck scale that weighs a truck with the whole truck body put on the detector, this portable system can be carried anywhere for measurement not only in factories but also in construction fields if the road surface is solid.
· Integrated detector slope
· Integrated rugged handle
· Downsized lightweight indicator
· USB memory for transferring data to PC
· Cable disconnection check function
|Basic System Composition||Indicator: 1 unit
Detector: 2 units
|Detector’s Weighing||500 to 7500 kg per unit (Axle loads: 1000 to 15000 kg)|
|Number of Applicable Axles||Up to 7|
|Rated Loads||7500 kg per unit|
|Safe Loads||10000 kg per unit|
|Operating Temperature||-10 to 60ºC|
|Dimensions||Detector 835 W x 35 H x 480 D mm
Loading section 700 W x 26 H x 350 D mm
|Weight||Approx. 24 kg|
|Degree of Protection||IP 67 (IEC 60529)|
|Printout Contents||Measuring year, month, date, total truck load,
each axle load, truck identification number
|Indication Unit||10 kg|
|Measurement Modes||Stop mode (Recommended), running mode (Max. 5 km/h)|
|Operating Temperature||-10 to 40ºC|
|Operating Humidity||20 to 80% RH (Non-condensing)|
|Power Supply||Built-in battery (For 8 h operation)
10 to 30 VDC, 100 to 240 VAC if AC adapter is used
|Data Storage||Internal memory stores data up to 1000 trucks.
(Data is transferred to a USB memory.)
|Open Collector Output||Busy, overload|
|Dimensions||348 W x 149 H x 295 D mm (Excluding protrusions)|
|Weight||Approx. 3.7 kg|
|Standard Accessories||Rubber sheets (2)
AC adapter for indicator
Printer paper (2)
Indicator cable (5 m)
Detector cable (1.5 m)
To Ensure Safe Usage
· This weighing system is the specified measuring equipment as provided in the Measurement Law in Japan. (But it is not included in products requiring qualification.)
To ensure safe usage, periodical maintenance and calibration are recommended.
· Since it is a simplified system, the accuracy differs depending on the measuring place and method. Thus, it is not intended to provide a certificate in commercial transaction.
· When charging the batteries of indicator, the operating temperature is 0 to 40°C.