Wireless Portable Vehicle Weighing System
RWP-750A is a wireless portable vehicle weighing system, no connection cable is needed.
Being wireless transmitted between the detectors and the indicator, enables to reduce preparation time as well as improving the flexibility of layout. Good-diffraction radio band 920 MHz is used for communication. The antenna is built into detectors, therefore hard to damage even run over by vehicles.
· IP67 (IEC 60529)
· Integrated detector slope
· USB memory for data transfer to PC
· This weighing system is the specified measuring equipment as provided in the Measurement Law in Japan. (But it is not included in products requiring qualification.)
To ensure safe usage, periodical maintenance and calibration are recommended.
· Since it is a simplified system, the accuracy differs depending on the measuring place and method. Thus, it is not intended to provide a certificate in commercial transaction.
· Temperature range of indicator for battery charge is 0 to 40°C.
· The system does not conform to any overseas radio laws. Use it in Japan.
|Basic System Composition||Indicator: RWP-71A-R ×1
Detector: RWP-A-7500K-R ×2
|Detector’s Weighing||500 to 7500 kg per unit (Axle loads: 1000 to 15000 kg)|
|Number of Applicable Axles||Up to 7|
|Minimum Display Units||10 kg|
|Print Contents||Measuring year, month, date, total truck load,
each axle load, truck identification number
|Data Storage||Internal memory can store data of 1000 trucks. (Data can be transferred to PC via USB memory.)|
|Radio Frequencies Zone||Around 920 MHz (the specified low-power radio)|
|Wireless Communication Distance||Approx. within 10 m (without obstacles and other radio interference)|
|Rated Loads||7500 kg per unit|
|Safe Loads||10000 kg per unit|
|Operating Temperature||-10 to 60°C|
|Dimensions||Detector 835W x 35H x 480D mm
Loading section 700W x 26H x 350D mm
|Weight||Approx. 24 kg|
|Degree of Protection||IP 67 (IEC 60529)|
|Power Supply||With 3 AA size batteries connected in series, it can continuously working for 30 h or more. (New suppiled batteries)|
|Print Method||Thermal method|
|Operating Temperature||-10 to 40°C (0 to 40°C for recharging)|
|Power Supply||10 to 30 VDC, 30 W MAX; 100 to 240 VAC if AC adapter is used
【A Built-in Battery Pack】
Batteries: Li-ion batteries
Continuously working for 8 h or more (0 to 40 ºC)
|Dimensions||348(W) × 149(H) × 295(D) mm (excluding protrusions)|
|Weight||Approx. 3.7 kg|
|Standard Accessories||2 rubber sheets, AC adapter, antenna, 2 rolls of printer paper, 8 AA batteries, recharger, housing case|