Semiconductor Acceleration Transducer for Crash Test
Measures acceleration of car bodies and dummies.
The ASM-200BA acceleration transducer adopts semiconductor strain gages for the sensing element.
Its compact and lightweight design less affects to vibration mode of measuring objects.
Thus, it is applicable to various acceleration or vibration measurement.
Rated Capacity: ±1961 m/s2
Dimensions: 7.6 x 4.6 x 15 mm
Rated Output: 1.3 mV/V or more
Frequency Response: DC to 3.5 kHz at 23ºC
(Sensitivity deviation: ±5%)
· Compact and lightweight design (approx. 1.2 g) causes minimal influence to the vibration mode of a measuring object.
· High safe overload rating 500%
· No damping oil resulting in no temperature effects on frequency response and phase characteristics.
· Undamped design ensures minimal phase shift.
* Models of "Temperature Effect on Zero: Within ±1% RO/°C" are available.
* Models of "Transverse Sensitivity: 1% RO or less" are available.
|Rated Capacity||±1961 m/s2(±200 G)|
|Nonlinearity||Within ±1% RO|
|Hysteresis||Within ±1% RO|
|Rated Output||1.3 mV/V or more|
|Peak-to-peak Sensitivity Error||1.5% RO or less|
|Safe Temperature||-20 to 60ºC|
|Compensated Temperature||5 to 40ºC|
|Temperature Effect on Zero||Within ±2% RO/ºC|
|Temperature Effect on Output||-0.25 to 0%/ºC|
|Safe Excitation||2 VDC only|
|Recommended Excitation||2 VDC only|
|Input Resistance||120 Ω ±20%|
|Output Resistance||120 Ω ±20%|
|Cable||4-conductor (0.035 mm2) vinyl shielded cable, 1.7 mm diameter by 7 m long, terminated with a connector plug (Mate with to R05-R5F.)
(Shield wire is not connected to the case.)
|Frequency Response||DC to 3.5 kHz at 23°C (Sensitivity deviation ±5%)|
|Resonance Frequency||21 kHz ±10%|
|Transverse Sensitivity||3% RO or less|
|Weight||Approx. 1.2 g (Excluding cable)|
|Optional Accessories||Conversion cable TT-18|
To Ensure Safe Usage
· Excitation voltage should be 2 VDC.
· Use screws to mount the acceleration transducer.
Removing the transducer mounted with an adhesive may give it impact, thereby causing damage.
· Bore screw holes for M1.6 or No. 0-80UNF in the measuring object.
Tightening torque should be 0.08 to 0.1 N.m (0.8 to 1 kgf･cm).
· When mounting with screws, slightly apply silicone oil or grease to the contact surface.
Resultant closer contact will ensure better fixing condition.
· This transducer comes with a connector, whose initial balance has been achieved.
Therefore, if the transducer is to be used after removal of the connector, contact us for necessary information.
*CE compliant models are available. Inquiries are welcome.