Miniature Semiconductor Acceleration Transducer
The ASM-200BA is an undamped type semiconductor acceleration transducer for crash tests. Compact & lightweight ensure minimal influence to the vibration mode of a measuring object.
Rated Capacity: 1961 m/s2
Dimensions: 7.6 x 4.6 x 15 mm
Rated Output: 1.3 mV/V or more
Frequency Response: DC to 3.5 kHz, sensitivity deviation: ±5% at 23ºC
· High safe overload 500%
· Minimal phase shift
· Mounting on dummies in crash test possible
|Rated Capacity||±1961 m/s2(±200 G)|
|Nonlinearity||Within ±1% RO (Within ±0.5% RO optional)|
|Hysteresis||Within ±1% RO|
|Rated Output||1.3 mV/V or more|
|Peak-to-peak Sensitivity Error||1.5% RO or less|
|Safe Temperature||-20 to 60ºC|
|Compensated Temperature||5 to 40ºC|
|Temperature Effect on Zero||Within ±2% RO/ºC (Within ±1% RO/ºC optional)|
|Temperature Effect on Output||-0.25 to 0%/ºC|
|Safe Excitation||2 VDC only|
|Recommended Excitation||2 VDC only|
|Input Resistance||120 Ω ±20%|
|Output Resistance||120 Ω ±20%|
|Cable||4-conductor (0.035 mm2) vinyl shielded cable, 1.7 mm diameter by 7 m long, terminated with a connector plug R05-PB5M
(Shield wire is not connected to the case.)
|Frequency Response||DC to 3.5 kHz at 23°C (Sensitivity deviation ±5%)|
|Resonance Frequency||21 kHz±10%|
|Transverse Sensitivity||3% RO (1% RO optional) or less|
|Weight||Approx. 1.2 g (Excluding cable)|
|Optional Accessories||Conversion Cable TT-18|
To Ensure Safe Usage
· Excitation voltage should be 2 VDC.
· Use screws to mount the acceleration transducer. Removing the transducer mounted with an adhesive may give it impact, thereby causing damage.
· Bore screw holes for M1.6 or No. 0-80UNF in the measuring object. Tightening torque should be 0.08 to 0.1 N.m.(0.8 to 1 kgf･cm).
· When mounting with screws, slightly apply silicone oil or grease to the contact surface. Resultant closer contact wil ensure better fixing condition.
· This transducer comes with a connector, whose initial balance has been achieved. Therefore,
if the transducer is to be used after removal of the connector, contact us for necessary