Entrusted Calibration Services
KYOWA can be entrusted with calibration of sensors and measuring instruments to surely manage the facilities and maintain their accuracy. For calibration KYOWA uses highly-reliable reference instruments that are traceable to national standards and can issue calibration certificates, traceability system charts and test records.
The calibration services are offered by Kyowa Service Center, Ltd., a Kyowa Group company.
Major Test and Inspection Facilities
- Thermo-hydrostatic room (−30 to +80°C, 20 to 95%)
- Electric vibration test equipment(Excitation force: Sine wave 49 kN, random wave 34 kN)
- Impact teser (Receiving capacity 90 kg)
- Thermal shock tester (−70 to +200°C)
- Accelerated fatigue life test equipment
- Copper-accelerated acetic acid salt spray test
- Operating lever force tester (20 kN, 200 kN)
- Actual load force tester (200 N, 2 kN)
- Compression tester (10 MN)
- Universal tester (50 kN, 500 kN)
- Load fatigue tester (200 kN)
- Weight pressure meter (200 kPa to 300 MPa)
- Pressure fatigue tester (5 MPa, 100 MPa)
- Acceleration calibrator (19,614 m/s2)
- Frequency response test equipment（10Hz~10kHz）
- Highly-rigid torque transducer calibrator
- High-capacitance torque transducer calibrator
For detailed information
Contact KYOWA sales representative.
For inquiries through phone, call the nearby sales office in KYOWA Sales Network.