AUTOMOTIVE ENGINEERING EXPOSITION 2017 NAGOYA
Thank you very much for visiting at our booth.
If you have any questions,please do not hesitate to contact us.
|Dates||June 28(Wed.) to June 30(Fri.)|
|Venue||Portmesse Nagoya (Nagoya International Exhibition Hall)|
|KYOWA Booth No.||221|
|Location of the Booth||Show Layout（1.19 MB）|
|Organized by||Society of Automotive Engineers of Japan|
Multi Signal Conditioner MCF-A
MCF-A is lightweight and downsized multi-signal conditioners capable of measuring strain gages, strain-gage transducers and thermocouples.
- No PC is required for setting and adjustment
- With 4-digit switch enables to set sensor’s sensitivity value just the same as sensor's rated output
- Capable of using for on-vehicle testings, etc
Memory Recorder/Analyzer EDX-5000A
EDX-5000A is an advanced all-in-one measuring instrument having sophisticated features and high-speed processing capabilities.
- Effective real-time processing capability
- Conditioner cards selectable for specific applications
- Simultaneous recording of measuring data and video
General-purpose Foil Strain Gages KFGS series
New strain gages with the world highest level performance.
- Improved flexibility
- Brighter and more transparent
- Excellent long-term stability,repeatability, and reliability
Small-sized High-temperature Pressure Transducer PHF-S-S3 Series
Excellent in environmental performance
- Rated Capacity: 2 to 20 MPa
- Compensated Temperature: -40 to 150°C (Connector plug: -25 to 85°C)