Automotive Testing Expo 2018 Europe
Thank you very much for visiting at our booth.
If you have any questions,please do not hesitate to contact us.
|Dates||June 5(Tue.) to 7(Thu.)|
|Venue||Holl 8+10 / Messe Stuttgart / Germany|
|KYOWA Booth No.||8404|
|Location of the Booth||Show Layout（1,127 KB）|
|Organized by||UKIP Media & Events Ltd|
General-purpose Foil Strain Gages KFGS series
New strain gages with the world highest level performance.
- Improved flexibility
- Brighter and more transparent
- Excellent long-term stability,repeatability, and reliability
Steeringforce/angle transducer SFA-E-SA20
Thin and lightweight design and rotary encoder detects steering angle with high resolution.
- Adopt rotary encorder for steering angle detection and enable hight resolution
- Steering force output from built-in amplifier is strong against external noise
- Dedicated indicator is separately available
Digital Telemeter MRS-100 Series
Easy wireless strain and stress measurement
- Maximum line of sight distance: 50 m
- Sampling frequency 4.8 kHz
- Centrifugal acceleration resistance 3000 G
- Certified in wireless regulation in Japan, USA and India
Multi Signal Conditioner MCF-A
MCF-A is lightweight and downsized multi-signal conditioners capable of measuring strain gages, strain-gage transducers and thermocouples.
- No PC is required for setting and adjustment
- With 4-digit switch enables to set sensor’s sensitivity value just the same as sensor's rated output
- Capable of using for on-vehicle testings, etc
On-vehicle Data Logger for Crash Test DIS-7000 Series
Multi-channel on-board data acquisition system.
Modularization structure enables to optimize your system.
- Compact & lightweight
- High impact resistant: 100 G
- CAN Data Modules are available