AUTOMOTIVE ENGINEERING EXPOSITION 2019 NAGOYA
Thank you very much for visiting at our booth.
If you have any questions,please do not hesitate to contact us.
|Dates||July 17(Wed.) to 19(Fri.)|
|Venue||Portmesse Nagoya, Japan Exhibition Hall 3|
|KYOWA Booth No.||274|
|Location of the Booth||Show Layout（12.0 MB）|
|Organized by||Society of Automotive Engineers of Japan, Inc.|
We will exhibit our recommended products this year, too. The items are new products, including sensors and wireless units usable in various experiment fields and R&D fields, and collaboration products with other companies.
We look forward to seeing you.
Digital Telemeter MRS-100 Series
Easy wireless strain, stress and voltage measurement.
- Easy operation without PC after initial setting
- Communication check function
- Certified in wireless regulation in Japan, U.S., EU, India, Thailand
2.Collision Safety Tests of Automobiles
Data Acquisition System for Crash Test DIS-7000 Series
On-vehicle system for acquisition strain, and voltage signals.
- Synchronous measuring channels up to 1056 (Up to 999 channels when using DIS-70A)
- Airbag Timer Modules are available
- Modularization structure enables to optimize your system
Examples in automotive fields
1. Torque measurements of drive shafts
The system measures strain of rotators by mounting sensors on shafts.
The system is easy to mount.
2. Operating force measurements of steering
The system measures operating forces of steering by mounting sensors on existing steering wheels.
The LSG-A is easy to attach/detach and shortens preparation time for measurements.
3. Pedaling force measurements of pedals
The system measures pedaling forces in motion by mounting sensors on pedals.
The LPR-C is applicable for various pedal shapes and has few errors due to offset loads.
4. Stress measurements of frame connected parts
The system measures stress of welded parts in motion.
The KFGS is used in strength tests and fatigue tests.