Automotive Testing Expo 2019 North America
Thank you very much for visiting at our booth.
If you have any questions,please do not hesitate to contact us.
|Dates||October 22(Tue.) to 24(Thu.)|
|Venue||The Suburban Collection Showplace|
|KYOWA Booth No.||1026|
|Location of the Booth||Show Layout（2.0 MB）|
|Organized by||UKI Media & Events Ltd.|
Digital Telemeter MRS-100 Series
Easily wireless strain, stress, and voltage measurement
- Easy operation without PC after initial setting
- Communication check function
- Certified in wireless regulation in Japan, the U.S.A. ,EU, India and Thailand.
Steeringforce/angle transducer SFA-E-SA20
Thin and lightweight design and rotary encoder detects steering angle with high resolution.
- Adopt rotary encorder for steering angle detection and enable hight resolution
- Steering force output from built-in amplifier is strong against external noise
- Dedicated indicator is separately available
Printed Circuit Assembly Stress Measurement Set PCAS-1000A
The PCAS-1000A includes software and sensor interface(data logger),specialized for stress measurements described in IPC/JEDEC-9704A.
- Usable without knowledge of stress measurements.
- Reporting feature specialized for PCB stress measurements.
Data Acquisition System for Crash Test DIS-7000 Series
Multi-channel on-board data acquisition system Modularization structure enables to optimize your system.
- Compact & lightweight
- High impact resistant: 100 G
- CAN Data Modules are available