Automotive Testing Expo 2020 India
Thank you very much for visiting at our booth.
If you have any questions,please do not hesitate to contact us.
|Dates||January 22(Wed.) to 24(Fri.)|
|Venue||Halls 2 and 3, CTC Complex, Chennai, India|
|KYOWA Booth No.||3099|
|Location of the Booth||Show Layout（981 KB）|
|Organized by||UKIP Media & Events Ltd|
Grip-design Steering Operation Force Transducer LSG-A
To evaluate the steering operationalforce from hand to steering wheel
- Shorten preparation time of measurement
- Lightweight design reduces effect of transducer on moment of inertia
- Does not obstruct activation of airbag
Digital Telemeter MRS-100 Series
Easy wireless strain and stress measurement
- Continuous operation time: Max. 34 hours
- Easy operation without PC after initial setting
- Certified in wireless regulation in India, Japan, U.S.A., Thailand, and EU
Steering Force/Angle Transducer SFA-E-SA20
Thin and lightweight design and rotary encoder detects steering angle with high resolution.
- Hight resolution(Adopt rotary encorder for steering angle detection )
- Steering force output from built-in amplifier is strong against external noise.
- Dedicated indicator is separately available.
On-vehicle Data Logger for Crash Test DIS-7000 Series
Multi-channel on-board data acquisition systemModularization structure enables to optimize your system.
- Synchronous measuring channels up to 1056
- High impact resistant: 100 G
- Airbag timer module is available
Printed Circuit Assembly Stress Measurement Set PCAS-1000A
Enable everyone to easily evaluate reliability of PCBs
- Usable without knowledge of stress measurements.
- Reporting feature specialized for PCB stress measurements.