Upgrade history PCD-30A
- The problem has been fixed where an oscillator/master error occurs when only the PCD-320A of the PCD-300 series is being controlled (not including the PCD-300A) and disables measurement.
- The instruction manual has been updated along with the PCD-30A upgrade.
- Corrected failure where the PCD-320A was able to be set as the master of the oscillator.
- Corrected failure where measurement data was not collected when the saved pathname of the measurement data file was in Japanese.
- Corrected written error in the operation manual
- Added save function of the graph scale
- Corrected the sample program for Visual Basic 6.0 to be able to acquire monitor data of the AD data.
- Changed USB driver
(Compatible with Intel's computers using hyper threading technology)
- Correction of failure with interval measurement
- Revision of operation manual
- Compatible with Windows XP
- Revised the operation manual due to compliance with CE marking
- Corrected the maximum point of the graph scale on 00.05 from 1024 to 5000
- Applicable to PCD-320A
- Changed LabVIEW run-time engine to 6.0.2
- Adding sample programs