KS2 file Recovery program for MAX/MIN data
This is a recovery program for Kyowa standard data file format (Extension: KS2).
The program initializes the MAX/MIN error data in KS2 files and recover the KS2 files for loading.
The program initializes the MAX/MIN error data in KS2 files - due to failure - and recover the KS2 files.
In addition, the program recovers the unloadable KS2 files – due to the MAX/MIN error data - for loading.
The MAX/MIN data becomes error…
・when you record data by using the EDX-3000A/B version 01.50 or earlier and the target channels are not consecutive numbers start from 1.
・when you display the “Max/Min” with the DAS-200A Ver.01.12 to 01.14. This operation makes the KS2 files unloadable.
- Click the [Download] icon on the bottom of this page, and save the zip file into your PC, please.
- Select the saved zip file then right click your mouse button, after that select the item of “Extract all files”, please.
Create a folder and copy the unreadable KS2 files into the folder.
The program will restore all files in the folder. So, no other files in the folder.
- Execute file Ks2Repair.exe, please.
- Click [Folder] button and choose the created folder.
- Click [Start] button then the program starts restoration. If you want to stop it, click [Cancer] button during restoring.
- After restoration, a Japanese message means restoration completed will appear.
- Click [End] button to exit the program.
This trouble is due to the detection result error of the MAX/MIN data. The measured data is stored correctly.
Note that the program does not recover the unloadable KS2 files by reasons other than the MAX/MIN data.
The file may not be extracted correctly depending on the decompression program. If this is the case, try extracting the file with another decompression software package and installing the software.
- The copyright to the software provided in this service (“software”) is owned by Kyowa Electronic Instruments Co., Ltd. or individuals listed as copyright holders.
- Unauthorized duplicating, copying, reprinting and changing of the software, in whole or in part, is prohibited by law.
- The software may be changed for the purpose of improvement without notice.
- Kyowa Electronic Instruments is not liable for any result of saving (downloading) and operating the software.
- This service is provided for the customers who use our products applicable to the service.
- Before installing the product, please read the agreement below. By installing the product, you are consenting to be bound by and become a party to this agreement. If you do not agree to all of the terms of this agreement, do not install the product and delete the product and its duplicates from your computer memory or hard disk.
Client License Agreement
The customer and Kyowa Electronic Instruments Co., Ltd. (“company”) agree the following concerning the use of the software package (“software”), copyright to which is owned by the company:
Article 1. (License Agreement)
The company grants the customer a license to use the software on a single computer.
The company prohibits the customer from diverting, transferring, selling or leasing the software for any purpose.
Article 2. (Disclaimer of Warranty)
The company makes no warranty as to the quality and performance of the software (*). The company may change the software for improvement without notice. Under no circumstances shall the company be liable for the result of using the software by the customer (*).
- Including but not limited to shareware, freeware, sample programs, and updates.