Data Analysis Software DAS-200A Ver.01.42 (02/07/2023)
The DAS-200A Data Analysis Software is used to import Kyowa standard format data files (i.e., files having .KS3, .KS2 or .KS1 file extensions) to play back and analyze recorded data.
- Note: Password is required for installing the software DAS-200A.
The password is written on a password paper of the DAS-200A attached to the DAS-200A you purchased.
Fixed the following bug.
- When you loaded the KS3 files – recorded by using the CTRS-100A version 01.18 or later-, and then executed the cut out or analysis processing, DAS-200A created the incorrect KS3 files.
When you loaded the incorrect KS3 files by using the DAS-200A, the “Number of data in file header portion does not coincide with actually stored data.” appeared and could not load the data.
|OS||Windows® 8.1, Windows® 10 or Windows® 11|
English/Japanese, 32/64 bits support
|CPU||Corei5 2 GHz or more|
|Memory||If OS is 32 bit, 2 GB or more
If OS is 64 bit, 4 GB or more
|Display resolution||1024 x 768 or better|
Download and extract the application program update package (compressed into an executable file). Download the file to any location you wish.
- DAS-200A (Ver. 01.09) installation instructionsRun the downloaded exe file.
- Once installation is complete, launch the new program and check the version information.
- Installation precautions: If the version of DAS-200A currently installed is 01.03 or earlier, you must install this version before installing the new version.
* If you see the error message “Unable to import data. Selected data file is not in Kyowa format. ” when importing data collected in DCS-100A into DAS-200A, you must update DAS-200A to latest versions.
The file may not be extracted correctly depending on the decompression program. If this is the case, try extracting the file with another decompression software package and installing the software.
- The copyright to the software provided in this service (“software”) is owned by Kyowa Electronic Instruments Co., Ltd. or individuals listed as copyright holders.
- Unauthorized duplicating, copying, reprinting and changing of the software, in whole or in part, is prohibited by law.
- The software may be changed for the purpose of improvement without notice.
- Kyowa Electronic Instruments is not liable for any result of saving (downloading) and operating the software.
- This service is provided for the customers who use our products applicable to the service.
- Before installing the product, please read the agreement below. By installing the product, you are consenting to be bound by and become a party to this agreement. If you do not agree to all of the terms of this agreement, do not install the product and delete the product and its duplicates from your computer memory or hard disk.
Client License Agreement
The customer and Kyowa Electronic Instruments Co., Ltd. (“company”) agree the following concerning the use of the software package (“software”), copyright to which is owned by the company:
Article 1. (License Agreement)
The company grants the customer a license to use the software on a single computer.
The company prohibits the customer from diverting, transferring, selling or leasing the software for any purpose.
Article 2. (Disclaimer of Warranty)
The company makes no warranty as to the quality and performance of the software (*). The company may change the software for improvement without notice. Under no circumstances shall the company be liable for the result of using the software by the customer (*).
- Including but not limited to shareware, freeware, sample programs, and updates.