Firmware for EDS-400A Ver.02.02(01/21/2008)
EDS-400A firmware version update
- Function added to support DCS-100 Dynamic Data Acquisition Software
- Also requires hardware (SH) version update.
The EDS-400A manages versions for the following three components
- Control software
The control software and hardware (SH) versions can be updated by downloading from the Kyowa website.
You must return the equipment to Kyowa to update to the latest version of the field-programmable gate array (FPGA). Please contact our Sales Department for this service.
Note that the hardware (FPGA) supports DCS-100A from Ver. 11 on.
When updating via the Kyowa website, be sure to update both the control software and hardware (SH).
The system may not operate correctly if you update only one.Note that updating the version will initialize the EDS-400A setting parameters.
- Click the [Download] icon on the bottom of this page, and save the zip file into your PC, please.
- Select the saved zip file then right click your mouse button, after that select the item of “Extract all files”, please.
The file may not be extracted correctly depending on the decompression program. If this is the case, try extracting the file with another decompression software package and installing the software.
- The copyright to the software provided in this service (“software”) is owned by Kyowa Electronic Instruments Co., Ltd. or individuals listed as copyright holders.
- Unauthorized duplicating, copying, reprinting and changing of the software, in whole or in part, is prohibited by law.
- The software may be changed for the purpose of improvement without notice.
- Kyowa Electronic Instruments is not liable for any result of saving (downloading) and operating the software.
- This service is provided for the customers who use our products applicable to the service.
- Before installing the product, please read the agreement below. By installing the product, you are consenting to be bound by and become a party to this agreement. If you do not agree to all of the terms of this agreement, do not install the product and delete the product and its duplicates from your computer memory or hard disk.
Client License Agreement
The customer and Kyowa Electronic Instruments Co., Ltd. (“company”) agree the following concerning the use of the software package (“software”), copyright to which is owned by the company:
Article 1. (License Agreement)
The company grants the customer a license to use the software on a single computer.
The company prohibits the customer from diverting, transferring, selling or leasing the software for any purpose.
Article 2. (Disclaimer of Warranty)
The company makes no warranty as to the quality and performance of the software (*). The company may change the software for improvement without notice. Under no circumstances shall the company be liable for the result of using the software by the customer (*).
- Including but not limited to shareware, freeware, sample programs, and updates.