EDX-100A USB driver Ver. 01.01 (10/27/2014)
USB drivers of EDX-10A/100A/200A and PCD-300A/400A will be set up at a time.
Ver. 01.01 (10/27/2014)
- If Root Certificate Update Program was not installed through Windows Update, setting up the USB driver was interrupted with no error message on display.
- The latest version prompts the operator to install the Root Certificate Update Program from Windows Update if it is not installed at the time of setting up. If the prompt message is displayed, install the Program in either of the following 2 ways:
(1) Perform custom installation of Windows Update with a check mark put to Root Certificate Update Program.
(2) Execute the setup program with the PC connected to Internet.
The Root Certificate will be updated automatically and the USB driver will be set up.
- The USB driver version 01.01 (2014/10/27) updates the setup program only and does not contain any other USB driver updating particulars for instruments. If the USB driver is already installed, you need not execute the setup program anew.
The latest version corrects the following failure:
Versions of set-up USB drivers
(Wndows 8 or later are not supported)
|PCD-400A||2014/05/26||188.8.131.52(Windows XP is not supported)|
64-bit (Windows Vista or later)
|PCD-300B||2014/07/03||184.108.40.206(Wndows 8 or later are not supported)|
|OS||Operating Environment:Windows XP,Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10|
The file may not be extracted correctly depending on the decompression program. If this is the case, try extracting the file with another decompression software package and installing the software.
- The copyright to the software provided in this service (“software”) is owned by Kyowa Electronic Instruments Co., Ltd. or individuals listed as copyright holders.
- Unauthorized duplicating, copying, reprinting and changing of the software, in whole or in part, is prohibited by law.
- The software may be changed for the purpose of improvement without notice.
- Kyowa Electronic Instruments is not liable for any result of saving (downloading) and operating the software.
- This service is provided for the customers who use our products applicable to the service.
- Before installing the product, please read the agreement below. By installing the product, you are consenting to be bound by and become a party to this agreement. If you do not agree to all of the terms of this agreement, do not install the product and delete the product and its duplicates from your computer memory or hard disk.
Client License Agreement
The customer and Kyowa Electronic Instruments Co., Ltd. (“company”) agree the following concerning the use of the software package (“software”), copyright to which is owned by the company:
Article 1. (License Agreement)
The company grants the customer a license to use the software on a single computer.
The company prohibits the customer from diverting, transferring, selling or leasing the software for any purpose.
Article 2. (Disclaimer of Warranty)
The company makes no warranty as to the quality and performance of the software (*). The company may change the software for improvement without notice. Under no circumstances shall the company be liable for the result of using the software by the customer (*).
- Including but not limited to shareware, freeware, sample programs, and updates.