Firmware for EDX-200A Ver.02.11 (08/25/2022)
EDX-200A firmware version update
Ver. 02.11 (08/25/2022)
Fixed the following bug.
- Fixed the bug in which the monitor output (analog output) on the CVM-40A and DPM-42B series (DPM-42B, 42B-F, 42B-I, and 42B-I-F) sometimes stopped after balancing was performed.
This bug occurs when the balance operation is performed with none of the balance targets present (none of the balance targets are present, meaning that "BAL OFF" or "BAL NONE" is selected for all measurement channels).
*The same event also occurs in inner sensitivity register (in this case, the event occurs when there are none of the objects for the inner sensitivity register).
*This bug does not occur in the CVM-41A and DPM-42A series.
- Fixed a bug in which a communication error would occur in rare cases when balance operations were executed from a PC in synchronous operation using a LAN cable, and subsequently EDX operation would become unstable.
- In reading TEDS information, some recommended mode values based on the reading results have been changed.
- Fixed the bug in which monitor data could be transferred beyond the transmission buffer size in the GDD command.
*This bug is not affected when DCS-100A is used.
Prior to downloading
- When firmware of EDX-200A is version 01.20 or later.
- If you have optional cards,insert them please.
- Then follow the installation manual for updating, please.
- When firmware of EDX-200A is version earlier than 01.20.
- Don’t insert the optional cards into the EDX-200A, please.
- Follow the installation manual to update the firmware of EDX-200A to version 01.20 or later by use of a CF card.
- Click the [Download] icon on the bottom of this page, and save the zip file into your PC, please.
- Select the saved zip file then right click your mouse button, after that select the item of “Extract all files”, please.
- Copy all files except the instruction manual to a CF card, please.
- Follow the instruction manual for updating please.
Precautions of updating EDX-200A-4H, EDX-200A-2H, EDX-200A-4T, EDX-200A-1and their optional cards
Copy all 7 files below to a CF card to update EDX-200A and its optional cards, please.
Updating the optional cards can be done only there is a optional card in the EDX-200A.
|USB IF file||EDX200A_USB_V****.iic|
|CPU port FPGA file||EDX200A_FPGA_V****.rpd|
|Optional card FPGA file||OPTA_FPGA_V****.XP2|
|Optional card CPU ROM file||OPTA_CPU_V****.BIN|
|Updating management file||UPDATE.BIN|
- V**** means version number.
- Be careful never turn off the EDX power while updating!
- In case of power shut down during updating, the EDX-200A has to send to KYOWA for repairing.
- The file may not be extracted correctly depending on the decompression program. If this is the case, try extracting the file with another decompression software package and installing the software.
The file may not be extracted correctly depending on the decompression program. If this is the case, try extracting the file with another decompression software package and installing the software.
- The copyright to the software provided in this service (“software”) is owned by Kyowa Electronic Instruments Co., Ltd. or individuals listed as copyright holders.
- Unauthorized duplicating, copying, reprinting and changing of the software, in whole or in part, is prohibited by law.
- The software may be changed for the purpose of improvement without notice.
- Kyowa Electronic Instruments is not liable for any result of saving (downloading) and operating the software.
- This service is provided for the customers who use our products applicable to the service.
- Before installing the product, please read the agreement below. By installing the product, you are consenting to be bound by and become a party to this agreement. If you do not agree to all of the terms of this agreement, do not install the product and delete the product and its duplicates from your computer memory or hard disk.
Client License Agreement
The customer and Kyowa Electronic Instruments Co., Ltd. (“company”) agree the following concerning the use of the software package (“software”), copyright to which is owned by KYOWA.
Article 1. (License Agreement)
The company grants the customer a license to use the software on a single computer.
The company prohibits the customer from diverting, transferring, selling or leasing the software for any purpose.
Article 2. (Disclaimer of Warranty)
The company makes no warranty as to the quality and performance of the software (*). The company may change the software for improvement without notice. Under no circumstances shall the company be liable for the result of using the software by the customer (*).
- Including but not limited to shareware, freeware, sample programs, and updates.