Software of EDX-3000A/B Ver.01.51 (03/24/2020)
Fixed the following bug.
When the measurement channels were not consecutive numbers starting from CH01, the MAX/MIN data (including the MAX400/MIN400 data), which is calculated during measurements, was not saved correctly in the recorded file (KS2).
In this bug, the MAX/MIN data of after the “Measurement OFF” channel – which appeared first from the CH01 - became error.
The error examples are described as below.
[Error example 1]
When the measurement channels were CH02 to CH32:
The MAX/MIN data of the CH02 and later (CH02 to CH32) became error.
[Error example 2]
When the measurement channels were CH01 to CH04 and CH06 to CH64:
The MAX/MIN data of the CH06 and later (CH06 to CH64) became error.
- A USB memory (128MB or more)
- A display
- A USB mouse or a PS/2 mouse
Serial number of EDX-3000A/B is required for downloading. The seal of serial number is on the rear panel of the EDX-3000A/B.
At most, there are 3 kinds of media have to update to keep the EDX-3000A/B in the latest version.
Some media don’t have to update depend on the current version. For details, please refer the table below.
|Current EDX application version||EDX application update||Internal USB driver update||EDX firmware & FPGA update|
|01.16||Required||Not required||Not required|
|01.15||Required||Not required||Not required|
|01.14||Required||Not required||Not required|
|01.13||Required||Not required||Not required|
|01.11||Required||Not required||Not required|
|01.09||Required||Not required||Not required|
|01.08||Required||Not required||Not required|
- The firmware version must be updated by Kyowa for versions before Ver. 01.02.
- Click the [Download] icon on the bottom of this page, and save the zip file into your PC, please.
- Select the saved zip file then right click your mouse button, after that select the item of “Extract all files”, please.
- Create a version update USB memory device.
- Update the EDX application (EDX application running on the operating system).
- Update the internal USB driver (for versions earlier than EDX-3000A Version 01.13).
- Update the EDX firmware and FPGA (internal circuit board firmware and FPGA program).
- Copy the following files from downloaded folder to a USB memory, please.
- Refer to the manual in the downloaded folder for updating.
USB memory device contents
|E3KUPDT folder||EDX firmware and FPGA update files|
|E3KUSB folder||Internal USB memory driver update files|
|setupEDX3000AB_XXXX.exe||EDX application update file (XXXX: 0113 for version 01.13)|
If the EDX’s application version is 01.03 or earlier, the firmware and the FPGA can’t be updated without updating the internal USB driver.
The file may not be extracted correctly depending on the decompression program. If this is the case, try extracting the file with another decompression software package and installing the software.
- The copyright to the software provided in this service (“software”) is owned by Kyowa Electronic Instruments Co., Ltd. or individuals listed as copyright holders.
- Unauthorized duplicating, copying, reprinting and changing of the software, in whole or in part, is prohibited by law.
- The software may be changed for the purpose of improvement without notice.
- Kyowa Electronic Instruments is not liable for any result of saving (downloading) and operating the software.
- This service is provided for the customers who use our products applicable to the service.
- Before installing the product, please read the agreement below. By installing the product, you are consenting to be bound by and become a party to this agreement. If you do not agree to all of the terms of this agreement, do not install the product and delete the product and its duplicates from your computer memory or hard disk.
Client License Agreement
The customer and Kyowa Electronic Instruments Co., Ltd. (“company”) agree the following concerning the use of the software package (“software”), copyright to which is owned by the company:
Article 1. (License Agreement)
The company grants the customer a license to use the software on a single computer.
The company prohibits the customer from diverting, transferring, selling or leasing the software for any purpose.
Article 2. (Disclaimer of Warranty)
The company makes no warranty as to the quality and performance of the software (*). The company may change the software for improvement without notice. Under no circumstances shall the company be liable for the result of using the software by the customer (*).
- Including but not limited to shareware, freeware, sample programs, and updates.