Control Software for EFOX-1000A/B EFOX-10A Ver.01.04 (04/24/2017)
Users of EFOX-1000A/B can download the latest control software for the EFOX-1000A/B on this web page.
When the nominal wavelengths of each port are not set in order of the nominal wavelength in the channel conditions, the EFOX-10A arranged them in order of the nominal wavelength. [Example] Suppose the nominal wavelengths are as follows. CH01 Nominal Wavelength (nm) 1540.062 CH02 Nominal Wavelength (nm) 1524.2 CH03 Nominal Wavelength (nm) 1520.2 The EFOX-10A changed the CH01 data and CH03 data to arrange them in order of nominal wavelength. After this bug fix, the EFOX-10A saves the data correctly despite the nominal wavelengths.
- Double click the downloaded file for self-extraction in a convenient location on the computer.
- Please read the “readmeus.txt” in the extracted folder before running NTB-10ASetup.exe in the NTB-10A folder.
This service is provided for the customers who bought NTB-100A for free. It is therefore the user's responsibility to run this program.
The file may not be extracted correctly depending on the decompression program. If this is the case, try extracting the file with another decompression software package and installing the software.
- The copyright to the software provided in this service (“software”) is owned by Kyowa Electronic Instruments Co., Ltd. or individuals listed as copyright holders.
- Unauthorized duplicating, copying, reprinting and changing of the software, in whole or in part, is prohibited by law.
- The software may be changed for the purpose of improvement without notice.
- Kyowa Electronic Instruments is not liable for any result of saving (downloading) and operating the software.
- This service is provided for the customers who use our products applicable to the service.
- Before installing the product, please read the agreement below. By installing the product, you are consenting to be bound by and become a party to this agreement. If you do not agree to all of the terms of this agreement, do not install the product and delete the product and its duplicates from your computer memory or hard disk.
Client License Agreement
The customer and Kyowa Electronic Instruments Co., Ltd. (“company”) agree the following concerning the use of the software package (“software”), copyright to which is owned by the company:
Article 1. (License Agreement)
The company grants the customer a license to use the software on a single computer.
The company prohibits the customer from diverting, transferring, selling or leasing the software for any purpose.
Article 2. (Disclaimer of Warranty)
The company makes no warranty as to the quality and performance of the software (*). The company may change the software for improvement without notice. Under no circumstances shall the company be liable for the result of using the software by the customer (*).
- Including but not limited to shareware, freeware, sample programs, and updates.