MATLAB Script for KYOWA Standard Data File (KS2） ksread 4 (04/18/2018)
This script file can freely be downloaded.
|System Requirements||The PC should use Intel CPU and enable operation of MATLAB.
MATLAB operation confirmation version 7.12 to 9.4
- The script file is provided in a text file format. Thus, it can freely be revised. However, KYOWA owes no responsibility for the revised script.
- The script file may not be developed depending on the file decompression software. In such a case, use another appropriate decompression software.
- Copyright of the software provided by the download service belongs to Kyowa Electronic Instruments Co., Ltd. or a company otherwise stated.
- Any or whole part of the software may not be reproduced, photo-copied, transferred or revised without prior permission of Kyowa Electronic Instruments Co., Ltd.
- KYOWA has the right to revise the software without prior notice for improvement.
- Kyowa Electronic Instruments Co., Ltd. owes no responsibility for any effects given to other equipment by downloading or operating the software.
- The download service is available only for users of KYOWA products concerned.
- Before installing the software, be sure to read terms and conditions of the agreement below. Installing the software constitutes your acceptance of the terms and conditions. If you cannot agree with the terms and conditions, do not install the software and erase it from the computer memory or hard disk.
Agreement for Use of the Sample Program
You, the licensee and Kyowa Electronic Instruments Co., Ltd., the licenser (hereinafter, KYOWA) shall agree with the following terms and conditions for use of the Sample Program copyrighted by KYOWA.
Article 1. End User License Agreement
KYOWA licenses the licensee to use the Sample Program on a single computer.
Irrespective of the purpose, the licensee may not divert the Sample Program to another purpose, or transfer, sell or sublease the Sample Program to a third party.
Article 2. Warranty
KYOWA shall not warrant the quality and performance of the shareware, freeware, sample program and update program.
KYOWA shall have the right to revise the Sample Program without prior notice for improvement.
In any case, KYOWA shall owe no responsibility for any effects resulting from use of the shareware, freeware, sample program or update program.