PCAS-100A PCA Stress Measuring Software Ver.01.06(09/04/2017)
PCA Stress Measuring Software PCAS-100A upgrade
The PCAS indicated the data of incorrect gages on the “Component” tab of table reports.
When you located multiple gages on a single component, and when the Maximum Strain of the latter-located gage was larger than that of the former-loaded gage, latter gage data appeared regardless of the % value.
* In the right situation, gage data of the largest % appears.
When you monitored the strain rate, the Maximum Principal Strain appeared, instead of the Principal Strain, on the overview graphs.
When you changed the number of PCD units on the [Locating] window after monitoring data on the [Record/Reproduce] window, the PC hung.
When creating KYOWA¥PCAS-100A folders in document folders was not available, the PC hung.
|OS||Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1 and Windows 10
Japanese /English, 32/64 bits support
|CPU||Intel Core i3 or more|
|Memory||2 GB or more (32-bit OS)
4 GB or more (64-bit OS)
|Display||1024×768 pixels or more, 280×1024 or more is recommended|
The file may not be extracted correctly depending on the decompression program. If this is the case, try extracting the file with another decompression software package and installing the software.
- The copyright to the software provided in this service (“software”) is owned by Kyowa Electronic Instruments Co., Ltd. or individuals listed as copyright holders.
- Unauthorized duplicating, copying, reprinting and changing of the software, in whole or in part, is prohibited by law.
- The software may be changed for the purpose of improvement without notice.
- Kyowa Electronic Instruments is not liable for any result of saving (downloading) and operating the software.
- This service is provided for the customers who use our products applicable to the service.
- Before installing the product, please read the agreement below. By installing the product, you are consenting to be bound by and become a party to this agreement. If you do not agree to all of the terms of this agreement, do not install the product and delete the product and its duplicates from your computer memory or hard disk.
Client License Agreement
The customer and Kyowa Electronic Instruments Co., Ltd. (“company”) agree the following concerning the use of the software package (“software”), copyright to which is owned by the company:
Article 1. (License Agreement)
The company grants the customer a license to use the software on a single computer.
The company prohibits the customer from diverting, transferring, selling or leasing the software for any purpose.
Article 2. (Disclaimer of Warranty)
The company makes no warranty as to the quality and performance of the software (*). The company may change the software for improvement without notice. Under no circumstances shall the company be liable for the result of using the software by the customer (*).
- Including but not limited to shareware, freeware, sample programs, and updates.