PCAS-100A PCA Stress Measuring Software Ver.01.08 (06/04/2021)
PCA Stress Measuring Software PCAS-100A upgrade
Fixed the following bug.
- The PCAS-100A did not save the angle settings - preset on the graph report [Strain] tab or table report [Component or Gage] tab - on the report files.
- The PCAS-100A occasionally indicated incorrect scale when you set scale of the graph report manually.
- The PCAS-100A occasionally did not indicate the max. and min. values of the scales on the graph report.
- Made it possible to set background images on the virtual PCB.
- Added the “Note” on the [Test Information] window to record arbitrary test information.
- Added the “Note” on the [Gage Information] to record strain gage models, etc.
- Made it possible to set different gage factors for each axis to deal with strain gages that have different gage factors for different axes, including KFRS, etc.
- Made it possible to change every coefficient when “Threshold type: Auto”.
- Made it possible to set 2 threshold values.
- Added the “Worst table” – the data that occupies the largest share of the threshold values- on the report window.
- Added the “Board Report” which summarizes the virtual PCB information.
- Added the “Device Report” which summarizes the measuring instruments information while recording data.
- Made it possible to display a logo in the margin of reports.
- Made it possible to change the character color displayed in the “Character strings of pass or fail judgement” section to make results on the table report [Component or Gage] tab easy to check.
- Made it possible to display graph reports for each strain gage.
- Made it possible to set different scales for each page on graph reports.
- Made it possible to copy & paste data on table reports as text onto Excel, etc.
|OS||Windows® 8.1 and Windows® 10
Japanese /English, 32/64 bits support
|CPU||Intel Core i5 or more|
|Memory||2 GB or more (32-bit OS)
4 GB or more (64-bit OS)
|Display||1024×768 pixels or more, 280×1024 or more is recommended|
The file may not be extracted correctly depending on the decompression program. If this is the case, try extracting the file with another decompression software package and installing the software.
- The copyright to the software provided in this service (“software”) is owned by Kyowa Electronic Instruments Co., Ltd. or individuals listed as copyright holders.
- Unauthorized duplicating, copying, reprinting and changing of the software, in whole or in part, is prohibited by law.
- The software may be changed for the purpose of improvement without notice.
- Kyowa Electronic Instruments is not liable for any result of saving (downloading) and operating the software.
- This service is provided for the customers who use our products applicable to the service.
- Before installing the product, please read the agreement below. By installing the product, you are consenting to be bound by and become a party to this agreement. If you do not agree to all of the terms of this agreement, do not install the product and delete the product and its duplicates from your computer memory or hard disk.
Client License Agreement
The customer and Kyowa Electronic Instruments Co., Ltd. (“company”) agree the following concerning the use of the software package (“software”), copyright to which is owned by the company:Ver.01.07(07/02/2018)
Article 1. (License Agreement)
The company grants the customer a license to use the software on a single computer.
The company prohibits the customer from diverting, transferring, selling or leasing the software for any purpose.
Article 2. (Disclaimer of Warranty)
The company makes no warranty as to the quality and performance of the software (*). The company may change the software for improvement without notice. Under no circumstances shall the company be liable for the result of using the software by the customer (*).
- Including but not limited to shareware, freeware, sample programs, and updates.