PCAS-200A PCA Stress Analysis Software Ver.02.04(07/09/2020)
PCA Stress Measuring Software PCAS-200A upgrade
- Added the “Remarks” in the Test information for recording an arbitrary information.
- Added the “Remarks” in the Gage information for recording strain gage models, etc.
- Enabled to select the “Arbitrary image” on the “Board setting” window to display images of the used measuring instrument on reports.
- Enabled to set a gage factor for each axis to handle strain gages, including KFRS, etc.
- Enabled to change the color of “Character strings of pass or fail judgment” to make the results on the “Component” report, “Gage” report, and “Worst” report visible.
- Enabled to output the analysis results of angles by using the “CSV file” function.
- Fixed the following bug. When you saved the report file while the gage factor was not 2.0, the measured value fluctuated.
- Fixed the following bug. The PCAS-200A did not save the “Worst” report settings in the report files.
|OS||Windows®8.1, or 10, English/Japanese 32, 64 bits support|
|CPU||Intel Core i3 or more|
|Memory||2 GB or more (32-bit OS)
4 GB or more (64-bit OS)
|Display||1024×768 pixels or more, 280×1024 or more is recommended|
The file may not be extracted correctly depending on the decompression program. If this is the case, try extracting the file with another decompression software package and installing the software.
- The copyright to the software provided in this service (“software”) is owned by Kyowa Electronic Instruments Co., Ltd. or individuals listed as copyright holders.
- Unauthorized duplicating, copying, reprinting and changing of the software, in whole or in part, is prohibited by law.
- The software may be changed for the purpose of improvement without notice.
- Kyowa Electronic Instruments is not liable for any result of saving (downloading) and operating the software.
- This service is provided for the customers who use our products applicable to the service.
- Before installing the product, please read the "Software License Agreement". By installing the product, you are consenting to be bound by and become a party to this agreement. If you do not agree to all of the terms of this agreement, do not install the product and delete the product and its duplicates from your computer memory or hard disk.
Client License Agreement
The customer and Kyowa Electronic Instruments Co., Ltd. (“company”) agree the following concerning the use of the software package (“software”), copyright to which is owned by the company:
Article 1. (License Agreement)
The company grants the customer a license to use the software on a single computer.
The company prohibits the customer from diverting, transferring, selling or leasing the software for any purpose.
Article 2. (Disclaimer of Warranty)
The company makes no warranty as to the quality and performance of the software (*). The company may change the software for improvement without notice. Under no circumstances shall the company be liable for the result of using the software by the customer (*).
- Including but not limited to shareware, freeware, sample programs, and updates.