API library for USB communication Ver.01.03 (05/08/2023)
The API library is required for creating the application which controls the CTRS via USB interface.
Before using the API library, be sure to install the KYOWA USB driver.
- Revised the Instruction Manual (For control command).
|OS||Windows® 8.1, or Windows® 10, |
English / Japanese, 32 / 64 bits support
|Interfaces||USB 2.0 / USB 3.0|
*Before using the API library, be sure to install the “KYOWA USB driver”.
*Select either the 32-bit or 64-bit version DLL that is compatible with your system.
Before activating the sample program and CTRS, connect the CTRS and PC by using an USB cable.
When connecting the CTRS and PC, some of you may required to install the USB driver.
In that case, download the KYOWA USB driver from here and set up it.
- The copyright to the software provided in this service (“software”) is owned by Kyowa Electronic Instruments Co., Ltd. or individuals listed as copyright holders.
- Unauthorized duplicating, copying, reprinting and changing of the software, in whole or in part, is prohibited by law.
- The software may be changed for the purpose of improvement without notice.
- Kyowa Electronic Instruments is not liable for any result of saving (downloading) and operating the software.
- This service is provided for the customers who use our products applicable to the service.
- Before using the product, please read the agreement below.
By installing the product, you are consenting to be bound by and become a party to this agreement.
If you do not agree to all of the terms of this agreement, delete the product and its duplicates from your computer.
Client License Agreement
The customer and Kyowa Electronic Instruments Co., Ltd. (“company”) agree the following concerning the use of the software package (“software”), copyright to which is owned by the company:
Article 1. (License Agreement)
The company grants the customer a license to use the software on a single computer.
The company prohibits the customer from diverting, transferring, selling or leasing the software for any purpose.
Article 2. (Disclaimer of Warranty)
The company makes no warranty as to the quality and performance of the software (*). The company may change the software for improvement without notice. Under no circumstances shall the company be liable for the result of using the software by the customer (*).
- Including but not limited to shareware, freeware, sample programs, and updates.