Firmware for CTRS-100 series Ver.01.05 (06/23/2020)
Upgraded program for the CTRS-100 series firmware
Main unit CPU Ver.01.07
Fixed the following bugs.
- The CTRS-100A occasionally created the data file (KS3) which had no recorded data under the following conditions.
・When you stopped recording data from the control software while recording data.
・When you pressed the STOP button on the remote control unit while recording data.
- The CTRS-100 occasionally stopped recording data when the “Measure Mode” was “Manual (Set Record Data)”.
- When you set the repeat times and started recording data, the “SD card space insufficient error” occurred occasionally even though the SD card space was sufficient.
- When recording data in synchronous operation, the SD card space of the master unit occasionally became insufficient if the SD card space of the slave unit was insufficient.
- When executing the balance adjustment or executing the input resistance check in synchronous operation, only the slave units executed the target processions if the SD card space of the slave units was insufficient or SD card was not mounted in the slave units.
- The CTRS-100A stopped monitoring data when the following conditions were both satisfied.
・The CTRS-100A was connecting to the PC through the USB cable.
・You had tried to start monitoring data by using the remote control unit immediately after the USB cable disconnection.
(Note that the CTRS-100A records data properly when you disconnect the USB cable and immediately start recording data by pressing the REC button on the remote control unit.)
Main unit FPGA Ver.01.04
- Fixed the minor bug while recording data, during the synchronous operation.
Remote control unit Ver.01.02
Fixed the following bug.
- The serial No. didn’t appear correctly.
Battery unit Ver.01.03
- Fixed to prevent the system hang when failure occurred.
* If the power is cut during update, serious damage is likely to occur.
The file may not be extracted correctly depending on the decompression program. If this is the case, try extracting the file with another decompression software package and installing the software.
- The copyright to the software provided in this service (“software”) is owned by Kyowa Electronic Instruments Co., Ltd. or individuals listed as copyright holders.
- Unauthorized duplicating, copying, reprinting and changing of the software, in whole or in part, is prohibited by law.
- The software may be changed for the purpose of improvement without notice.
- Kyowa Electronic Instruments is not liable for any result of saving (downloading) and operating the software.
- This service is provided for the customers who use our products applicable to the service.
- Before installing the product, please read the agreement below. By installing the product, you are consenting to be bound by and become a party to this agreement. If you do not agree to all of the terms of this agreement, do not install the product and delete the product and its duplicates from your computer memory or hard disk.
Client License Agreement
The customer and Kyowa Electronic Instruments Co., Ltd. (“company”) agree the following concerning the use of the software package (“software”), copyright to which is owned by the company:
Article 1. (License Agreement)
The company grants the customer a license to use the software on a single computer.
The company prohibits the customer from diverting, transferring, selling or leasing the software for any purpose.
Article 2. (Disclaimer of Warranty)
The company makes no warranty as to the quality and performance of the software (*). The company may change the software for improvement without notice. Under no circumstances shall the company be liable for the result of using the software by the customer (*).
- Including but not limited to shareware, freeware, sample programs, and updates.