Firmware for CTRS-100 series Ver.01.15 (06/15/2022)
Upgraded program for the CTRS-100 series firmware
CTRS-100A CPU Ver.01.17
- When you set the Pre Trigger Data (Delay) in the “Ext Trigger” mode or “Manual Trigger” mode, then you executed the “STOP” command by using the remote control unit or DCS-100A immediately after satisfying the start trigger conditions, some CTRS-100A created data files without saving the trigger point data.
CTRS-100A FPGA Ver.01.07
- Fixed the following bug.
When you set the Measure Mode “Ext Trigger” or “Manual Trigger”, and when the trigger awaiting status started and stopped simultaneously by satisfying the trigger conditions, an error occurred and the CTRS-100A stopped recording data.
This update software includes the following firmware.
|2||Remote Control Unit
|8||Wireless LAN Unit for Japan
* If the power is cut during update, serious damage is likely to occur.
The file may not be extracted correctly depending on the decompression program. If this is the case, try extracting the file with another decompression software package and installing the software.
- The copyright to the software provided in this service (“software”) is owned by Kyowa Electronic Instruments Co., Ltd. or individuals listed as copyright holders.
- Unauthorized duplicating, copying, reprinting and changing of the software, in whole or in part, is prohibited by law.
- The software may be changed for the purpose of improvement without notice.
- Kyowa Electronic Instruments is not liable for any result of saving (downloading) and operating the software.
- This service is provided for the customers who use our products applicable to the service.
- Before installing the product, please read the agreement below. By installing the product, you are consenting to be bound by and become a party to this agreement. If you do not agree to all of the terms of this agreement, do not install the product and delete the product and its duplicates from your computer memory or hard disk.
Client License Agreement
The customer and Kyowa Electronic Instruments Co., Ltd. (“company”) agree the following concerning the use of the software package (“software”), copyright to which is owned by the company:
Article 1. (License Agreement)
The company grants the customer a license to use the software on a single computer.
The company prohibits the customer from diverting, transferring, selling or leasing the software for any purpose.
Article 2. (Disclaimer of Warranty)
The company makes no warranty as to the quality and performance of the software (*). The company may change the software for improvement without notice. Under no circumstances shall the company be liable for the result of using the software by the customer (*).
- Including but not limited to shareware, freeware, sample programs, and updates.