Update Software for MRS-100 Series: MRSProgramUpdate Ver.1.02 (04/12/2021)
MRSProgramUpdate is software for update firmware of receiver, transmitter.
- Receiver : MRS-114A, MRS-111A(-E)
- Transmitter : MRS-104A-S, MRS-101A-S/SE/V
- Official release
Prior to downloading
- Can be used this software when the receivers and transmitter firmware Ver.03.00 or later. Can not be used this software when the receiver and transmitter firmware under Ver.03.00.
- Do not downgrade the version for the receiver and transmitter firmware.
- When update the transmitter firmware, the pairing settings must be performed before update.
- Click the [Download] icon on the bottom of this page, and save the zip file into your PC, please.
*Please use the serial No. on the MRS-114A (receiver).
- Select the saved zip file then right click your mouse button, after that select the item of “Extract all files”, please.
- Please read the INSTRUCTION MANUAL before running update software.
The file may not be extracted correctly depending on the decompression program. If this is the case, try extracting the file with another decompression software package and installing the software.
- Do not turn off the power supply to the receiver until the update ends.
- Do not turn on the power supply to the transmitter while the Receiver firmware update is running.
- The copyright to the software provided in this service (“software”) is owned by Kyowa Electronic Instruments Co., Ltd. or individuals listed as copyright holders.
- Unauthorized duplicating, copying, reprinting and changing of the software, in whole or in part, is prohibited by law.
- The software may be changed for the purpose of improvement without notice.
- Kyowa Electronic Instruments is not liable for any result of saving (downloading) and operating the software.
- This service is provided for the customers who use our products applicable to the service.
- Before installing the product, please read the agreement below. By installing the product, you are consenting to be bound by and become a party to this agreement. If you do not agree to all of the terms of this agreement, do not install the product and delete the product and its duplicates from your computer memory or hard disk.
Client License Agreement
The customer and Kyowa Electronic Instruments Co., Ltd. (“company”) agree the following concerning the use of the software package (“software”), copyright to which is owned by the company:
Article 1. (License Agreement)
The company grants the customer a license to use the software on a single computer.
The company prohibits the customer from diverting, transferring, selling or leasing the software for any purpose.
Article 2. (Disclaimer of Warranty)
The company makes no warranty as to the quality and performance of the software (*). The company may change the software for improvement without notice. Under no circumstances shall the company be liable for the result of using the software by the customer (*).
- Including but not limited to shareware, freeware, sample programs, and updates.