Sample Program for PCD-300A/320A Ver.01.00
Customers using the PCD-300A/320A can download the sample program from this page. Be sure to read the README.TXT file after downloading.
This sample program is designed to control the PCD-300A/320A using Visual Basic .NET.It also lets users set measurement parameters, self testing, balancing, and monitor measuring.
- This sample software was created in Visual Basic .NET 2002. A conversion wizard will appear if you run the program on other versions. Follow the instructions given to convert the program.
|Operating environment||Visual Basic .NET must be installed.|
This service is provided free of charge to customers who have purchased the PCD-300A/320A.All consequences of using this software are solely the customer’s responsibility.
Be sure to read the README.TXT file after downloading.
The file may not be extracted correctly depending on the decompression program. If this is the case, try extracting the file with another decompression software package and installing the software.
- The copyright to the software provided in this service (“software”) is owned by Kyowa Electronic Instruments Co., Ltd. or individuals listed as copyright holders.
- Unauthorized duplicating, copying, reprinting and changing of the software, in whole or in part, is prohibited by law.
- The software may be changed for the purpose of improvement without notice.
- Kyowa Electronic Instruments is not liable for any result of saving (downloading) and operating the software.
- This service is provided for the customers who use our products applicable to the service.
- Before installing the product, please read the agreement below. By installing the product, you are consenting to be bound by and become a party to this agreement. If you do not agree to all of the terms of this agreement, do not install the product and delete the product and its duplicates from your computer memory or hard disk.
Client License Agreement
The customer and Kyowa Electronic Instruments Co., Ltd. (“company”) agree the following concerning the use of the software package (“software”), copyright to which is owned by the company:
Article 1. (License Agreement)
The company grants the customer a license to use the software on a single computer.
The company prohibits the customer from diverting, transferring, selling or leasing the software for any purpose.
Article 2. (Disclaimer of Warranty)
The company makes no warranty as to the quality and performance of the software (*). The company may change the software for improvement without notice. Under no circumstances shall the company be liable for the result of using the software by the customer (*).
- Including but not limited to shareware, freeware, sample programs, and updates.