Control Software for PCD-300A/320A: PCD-30A Ver.01.07(Ver.00.05 or above User：7/21/2006)
Version update for PCD-300A/320A control software 【PCD-30A】
- Fixed bug causing an oscillator/master error and preventing measurement when the only PCD-300 Series controlled is a PCD-320A (the PCD-300A is not controlled).
- Operating manual modified following PCD-30A version update
|Operating environment||Windows 2000/XP|
- Measurement conditions files (PRM extension) for PCD-30A (Ver.01.03 or older) acquired with Ver. 01.05 or older are incompatible with measurement conditions files (PRM extension) for PCD-30A (Ver.01.07) acquired with Ver. 01.07.
- You cannot use previously created parameter files. Delete all files with the “PRM” file extension from the folder in which PCD-30A is installed.
|Applicable users||File details||Size|
|A.||Ver. 00.01 to 00.04 or installing to a PC for the first time||
|B.||Ver. 00.05 or later and wishing to update||
This service is provided free of charge to customers who have purchased the EDX-100A.All consequences of using this software are solely the customer’s responsibility.
This service is for customers using CD-R versions Ver. 00.01 to 01.06.Customers using the latest version (Ver. 01.07) do not need to download the update.
When updating PCD-30A in conjunction with Ver. 00.05 or later
Updating PCD-300A driver
Refer to ¥JP¥MANUAL¥INSTALL.pdf (in the extracted folder) and update the PCD-300A driver.
Specify the folder for the appropriate OS inside the extracted file as the source for the manufacturer’s file.
Uninstall the old version of PCD-30A, double-click ¥JP¥Setup.exe (in the extracted folder), and install as instructed by the on-screen prompts.
You do not need to install LabVIEW Runtime Engine 6.0.2.
The file may not be extracted correctly depending on the decompression program. If this is the case, try extracting the file with another decompression software package and installing the software.
- The copyright to the software provided in this service (“software”) is owned by Kyowa Electronic Instruments Co., Ltd. or individuals listed as copyright holders.
- Unauthorized duplicating, copying, reprinting and changing of the software, in whole or in part, is prohibited by law.
- The software may be changed for the purpose of improvement without notice.
- Kyowa Electronic Instruments is not liable for any result of saving (downloading) and operating the software.
- This service is provided for the customers who use our products applicable to the service.
- Before installing the product, please read the agreement below. By installing the product, you are consenting to be bound by and become a party to this agreement. If you do not agree to all of the terms of this agreement, do not install the product and delete the product and its duplicates from your computer memory or hard disk.
Client License Agreement
The customer and Kyowa Electronic Instruments Co., Ltd. (“company”) agree the following concerning the use of the software package (“software”), copyright to which is owned by the company:
Article 1. (License Agreement)
The company grants the customer a license to use the software on a single computer.
The company prohibits the customer from diverting, transferring, selling or leasing the software for any purpose.
Article 2. (Disclaimer of Warranty)
The company makes no warranty as to the quality and performance of the software (*). The company may change the software for improvement without notice. Under no circumstances shall the company be liable for the result of using the software by the customer (*).
- Including but not limited to shareware, freeware, sample programs, and updates.
- Ver. 00.05 or later and wishing to update