Firmware for SME-30A/100 Series Ver.04.01 (07/27/2018)
Upgraded version of the SME-30A/100A firmware (internal program).
This firmware is applicable to SME-30A，SME-31A, SME-100A and SME-101A.
- Minor modification.
Before updating the firmware, check the current version.
- Create a folder in the SD card on the computer.
- Label it "SME" (*upper case).
- Enter the downloaded firmware "SEM_0***FIR" in the folder (*** indicates the version).
- Insert the SD card.
- Set "ADVANCED" mode.
- Update the firmware.
- Turn on the power of SME.
- Press the MENU key to display the menu.
- Select the "System" menu using the right or left arrow key and confirm the indication of "Firm: 0***."
- If the power is cut or the battery goes dead during an update, serious damage is likely to occur. Check the battery level before updating.
- See the SME Update Guide for checking the battery level, setting the SD card and other operations.
The file may not be extracted correctly depending on the decompression program. If this is the case, try extracting the file with another decompression software package and installing the software.
- The copyright to the software provided in this service (“software”) is owned by Kyowa Electronic Instruments Co., Ltd. or individuals listed as copyright holders.
- Unauthorized duplicating, copying, reprinting and changing of the software, in whole or in part, is prohibited by law.
- The software may be changed for the purpose of improvement without notice.
- Kyowa Electronic Instruments is not liable for any result of saving (downloading) and operating the software.
- This service is provided for the customers who use our products applicable to the service.
- Before installing the product, please read the agreement below. By installing the product, you are consenting to be bound by and become a party to this agreement. If you do not agree to all of the terms of this agreement, do not install the product and delete the product and its duplicates from your computer memory or hard disk.
Client License Agreement
The customer and Kyowa Electronic Instruments Co., Ltd. (“company”) agree the following concerning the use of the software package (“software”), copyright to which is owned by the company:
Article 1. (License Agreement)
The company grants the customer a license to use the software on a single computer.
The company prohibits the customer from diverting, transferring, selling or leasing the software for any purpose.
Article 2. (Disclaimer of Warranty)
The company makes no warranty as to the quality and performance of the software (*). The company may change the software for improvement without notice. Under no circumstances shall the company be liable for the result of using the software by the customer (*).
- Including but not limited to shareware, freeware, sample programs, and updates.