Firmware for UCAM-65C Ver.01.02 (12/27/2018)
Users of UCAM-65C can download the embedded software on this web page.
Fixed the following bug.
When controlling the UCAM-65C by using commands, the communication error occurred after you sent commands and buzzer sounded approx. 400 times.
*To recover the communication, turn OFF and ON the UCAM-65C.
The commands which makes buzzer sounds are described as follows.
- STA (Start measurement.) command with the [REMOTE] LED lights out.
- CAL (Start monitor measurement.) command with the [REMOTE] LED lights out.
- CHK (Checking conditions.) command with the [REMOTE] LED lights out.
- ION (Turn interval measurement ON.) command with the [REMOTE] LED lights out.
- SCS (Match measursing conditions between mainframe and scanners.) command with the [REMOTE] LED lights out.
- Above commands + LOC (Exit the on-line status.) command.
This trouble occurred after sending the following commands approx. 400 times with the [REMOTE] LED lights out.
- Send the ION command. (The buzzer sounds and the [REMOTE] LED lights up.) → 1st buzzer
- Send the SCS command. (The buzzer does not sounds.)
- Send the LOC command. (The buzzer sounds and the [REMOTE] LED lights out.) → 2nd buzzer
*This trouble does not occur when using the UCS-60B (control software for UCAM).
This trouble occurred when using the custom-made software.
- When the “CH Mode” was Skip and the scanning speed of the Skip channel was different from that of the next available channel, the measured data of the next available channel was incorrect.
(This bug did not occur when the scanning speeds were the same.)
- Click the [Download] icon on the bottom of this page, and save the zip file into your PC, please.
- Select the saved zip file then right click your mouse button, after that select the item of “Extract all files”, please.
The file may not be extracted correctly depending on the decompression program. If this is the case, try extracting the file with another decompression software package and installing the software.
- The copyright to the software provided in this service (“software”) is owned by Kyowa Electronic Instruments Co., Ltd. or individuals listed as copyright holders.
- Unauthorized duplicating, copying, reprinting and changing of the software, in whole or in part, is prohibited by law.
- The software may be changed for the purpose of improvement without notice.
- Kyowa Electronic Instruments is not liable for any result of saving (downloading) and operating the software.
- This service is provided for the customers who use our products applicable to the service.
- Before installing the product, please read the agreement below. By installing the product, you are consenting to be bound by and become a party to this agreement. If you do not agree to all of the terms of this agreement, do not install the product and delete the product and its duplicates from your computer memory or hard disk.
Client License Agreement
The customer and Kyowa Electronic Instruments Co., Ltd. (“company”) agree the following concerning the use of the software package (“software”), copyright to which is owned by the company:
Article 1. (License Agreement)
The company grants the customer a license to use the software on a single computer.
The company prohibits the customer from diverting, transferring, selling or leasing the software for any purpose.
Article 2. (Disclaimer of Warranty)
The company makes no warranty as to the quality and performance of the software (*). The company may change the software for improvement without notice. Under no circumstances shall the company be liable for the result of using the software by the customer (*).
- Including but not limited to shareware, freeware, sample programs, and updates.