Firmware for UCAM-60C M14 Ver.01.08 (04/12/2021)
Users of UCAM-60C can download the embedded software on this web page.
Fixed the following bugs.
- When the language settings was English and when you executed the “Convert File” on the [File Manage], each unit row shifted to the next row.
(Note that the UCAM-60C worked properly when the language settings was Japanese.)
- When you executed the thermocouple measurement, the UCAM-60C did not measure data by the Scan Speed of 0.5 sec, 1 sec, 2 sec, 5 sec, or 10 sec.
(Note that the UCAM-60C measured data correctly when the Scan Speed was Normal or 0.28 sec.)
- When you connected the 5-wire LVDT or 5-wire LVDT/T (Sakata Denki Co., Ltd.), the UCAM-60C did not measure data by the Scan Speed of Normal, 0.28 sec, 0.5 sec, or 1 sec.
(Note that the UCAM-60C measured data correctly when the Scan Speed was 2 sec, 5 sec, or 10 sec.)
- When you pressed the SET key, etc. for checking conditions, etc. during the interval measurement state, the UCAM-60C entered standby mode and reset the measurement count to 0.
(Note that the UCAM-60C measured data correctly even through the measurement count was 0.)
- Click the [Download] icon on the bottom of this page, and save the zip file into your PC, please.
- Select the saved zip file then right click your mouse button, after that select the item of “Extract all files”, please.
The file may not be extracted correctly depending on the decompression program. If this is the case, try extracting the file with another decompression software package and installing the software.
- The copyright to the software provided in this service (“software”) is owned by Kyowa Electronic Instruments Co., Ltd. or individuals listed as copyright holders.
- Unauthorized duplicating, copying, reprinting and changing of the software, in whole or in part, is prohibited by law.
- The software may be changed for the purpose of improvement without notice.
- Kyowa Electronic Instruments is not liable for any result of saving (downloading) and operating the software.
- This service is provided for the customers who use our products applicable to the service.
- Before installing the product, please read the agreement below. By installing the product, you are consenting to be bound by and become a party to this agreement. If you do not agree to all of the terms of this agreement, do not install the product and delete the product and its duplicates from your computer memory or hard disk.
Client License Agreement
The customer and Kyowa Electronic Instruments Co., Ltd. (“company”) agree the following concerning the use of the software package (“software”), copyright to which is owned by the company:
Article 1. (License Agreement)
The company grants the customer a license to use the software on a single computer.
The company prohibits the customer from diverting, transferring, selling or leasing the software for any purpose.
Article 2. (Disclaimer of Warranty)
The company makes no warranty as to the quality and performance of the software (*). The company may change the software for improvement without notice. Under no circumstances shall the company be liable for the result of using the software by the customer (*).
- Including but not limited to shareware, freeware, sample programs, and updates.