Sample Program for UCAM-10A,10B Ver.02.00
Users of UCAM-10A,10B can download the control sample program.
The sample program is designed to control UCAM-10A, 10B by using Visual Basic 6.0.
It enables real-time measurement with preprogrammed measuring conditions.
The PC should have Visual Basic 6.0, National Instruments’ GPIB board and corresponding device driver installed.
How to Download
- Download the target exe file.
- Double-click the self-decompression file and save the decompressed file in a desired place on the PC.
- Before using the sample program, read “Readme.pdf” in the folder thoroughly.
This sample program is offered charge-free to users of UCAM-70A. Accordingly, users should use the program on their own responsibility.
After download, be sure to read “Readme.pdf” thoroughly.
- Copyright of the sample program provided by the download service belongs to Kyowa Electronic Instruments Co., Ltd. or a company otherwise stated.
- Any or whole part of the sample program may not be reproduced, photo-copied, transferred or revised without prior permission of Kyowa Electronic Instruments Co., Ltd.
- KYOWA has the right to revise the sample program without prior notice for improvement.
- Kyowa Electronic Instruments Co., Ltd. owes no responsibility for any effects given to other equipment by downloading or operating the sample program.
- The download service is available only for users of KYOWA UCAM-70A.
- Before installing the sample program, be sure to read terms and conditions of the agreement below. Installing the sample program constitutes your acceptance of the terms and conditions. If you cannot agree with the terms and conditions, do not install the sample program and erase it from the computer memory or hard disk.
Agreement for Use of the Sample Program
You, the licensee and Kyowa Electronic Instruments Co., Ltd., the licenser (hereinafter, KYOWA) shall agree with the following terms and conditions for use of the Sample Program copyrighted by KYOWA.
Article 1. End User License Agreement
KYOWA licenses the licensee to use the Sample Program on a single computer.
Irrespective of the purpose, the licensee may not divert the Sample Program to another purpose, or transfer, sell or sublease the Sample Program to a third party.
Article 2. Warranty
KYOWA shall not warrant the quality and performance of the shareware, freeware, sample program and update program.
KYOWA shall have the right to revise the Sample Program without prior notice for improvement.
In any case, KYOWA shall owe no responsibility for any effects resulting from use of the shareware, freeware, sample program or update program.
Sample Program for UCAM-10A,10B