Control Software UCS-60B Ver.02.02 (02/07/2020)
Upgrade version of control software UCS-60B for UCAM
- Became able to display “CH Name”, pre-set on the [Auto-MEAS Conditions…] - [CH Name], on the “Numeric Window”, etc. while measuring data.
- Fixed the following bug. When you measured initial values with selecting the UCAM-500B, the UCS-60B terminated abnormally due to an error. *This trouble does not occur when you take any action before initial value measurements.
- Fixed the following bug. Did not display data correctly on the “X-Y Graph” when the “X axis” is [X-axis Auto-Scale] and “Y axis” is [Y-axis Auto-Scale]. *This trouble does not occur when the “X axis” is not [X-axis Auto-Scale] and “Y axis” is not [Y-axis Auto-Scale].
|OS||Windows Vista, 7, 8/8.1,10,Japanese/English 32/64 bits support|
|Compatible Firmware Versions of Controlled Instruments||
This service is provided for the customers who bought the standard version of UCS-60A/B for UCAM-65A/B/C, single UCS-60A,upgraded version of UCS-60A (H-10891), standard version of UCS-60A for UCAM-20PC-1 and that for UCAM500A/B.
The serial number of the product must be entered to download the update. Users of the latest version need not download the update.
- Uninstall the previous version of UCS-60A.
- Download the update, save the file in an appropriate folder and run the program.
- The installation is completed.
The file may not be extracted correctly depending on the decompression program. If this is the case, try extracting the file with another decompression software package and installing the software.
- The copyright to the software provided in this service (“software”) is owned by Kyowa Electronic Instruments Co., Ltd. or individuals listed as copyright holders.
- Unauthorized duplicating, copying, reprinting and changing of the software, in whole or in part, is prohibited by law.
- The software may be changed for the purpose of improvement without notice.
- Kyowa Electronic Instruments is not liable for any result of saving (downloading) and operating the software.
- This service is provided for the customers who use our products applicable to the service.
- Before installing the product, please read the agreement below. By installing the product, you are consenting to be bound by and become a party to this agreement. If you do not agree to all of the terms of this agreement, do not install the product and delete the product and its duplicates from your computer memory or hard disk.
Client License Agreement
The customer and Kyowa Electronic Instruments Co., Ltd. (“company”) agree the following concerning the use of the software package (“software”), copyright to which is owned by the company:
Article 1. (License Agreement)
The company grants the customer a license to use the software on a single computer.
The company prohibits the customer from diverting, transferring, selling or leasing the software for any purpose.
Article 2. (Disclaimer of Warranty)
The company makes no warranty as to the quality and performance of the software (*). The company may change the software for improvement without notice. Under no circumstances shall the company be liable for the result of using the software by the customer (*).
- Including but not limited to shareware, freeware, sample programs, and updates.