Upgrade history UCS-60B/UCS-60A
Upgrade history UCS-60B
- Became able to display “CH Name”, pre-set on the [Auto-MEAS Conditions…] - [CH Name], on the “Numeric Window”, etc. while measuring data.
- Fixed the following bug.
When you measured initial values with selecting the UCAM-500B, the UCS-60B terminated abnormally due to an error.
*This trouble does not occur when you take any action before initial value measurements.
- Fixed the following bug.
Did not display data correctly on the “X-Y Graph” when the “X axis” is [X-axis Auto-Scale] and “Y axis” is [Y-axis Auto-Scale].
*This trouble does not occur when the “X axis” is not [X-axis Auto-Scale] and “Y axis” is not [Y-axis Auto-Scale].
- Added the UCAM-60C/65C as the controllable UCAMs.
- Corrected failures of external scanner (USB-20D/50D)
The reference resistance value could not be set when the CH mode of the UCAM device was set to USB-50/51 and the CH mode of the scanner side was set to 4G/T (civil engineering transducers with temperature measuring function).
(Avoidance) After setting the CH mode to 4G/T, set the reference resistance value and re-set the CH mode to USB-20/50/51.
A compensated measurement data of the reference resistance value can be obtained at the measuring stage.
- When controlling the UCAM-20PC, UCAM-60A/65A, UCAM-60B/65B, and UCAM-500A, the minimum interval time was changed from 5 seconds to 1 second in the interval measurement condition. However it became 1 second even if setting to 2 to 4 seconds, and could not be set to 2 to 4 seconds.
- Due to specifications of the headquarters the UCAM-500A cannot be set from 1 to 4 seconds, and so the start of the minimum interval time is kept at from 5 seconds.
- Corrected failure where interval measurement was cancelled in the middle of interval measurement when carrying out interval measurement of the connected UCAM and it is the UCAM-500A. (The abovementioned does not occur with the UCAM-500B. This occurs only with the UCAM-500A.)
- Applicable to UCAM-500B, too.
Upgrade history UCS-60A
- Corrections of the following details:
- Could not display just the elapsed time only for graph 1 with the display of the Y-TIME graph.
- A blank was displayed when selecting "TC/E" with the "measurement CH mode" of the measurement condition settings when selecting the UCAM-500A.
- An error occurred and graph could not be displayed when displaying graph from the value with data reproduction of the English version.
- An error occurred and arithmetic processing could not be carried out when attempting to do so only with data reproduction.
- Added control section of the UCAM-60B/65B.
- Can set operation CH with monitor measurement, trigger measurement, and trigger interval measurement.
- Added elapsed time display to the Y-TIME graph.
- Added save function of the measuring data to the instrument.
- Added printing function of the measuring data to the printer of the instrument.
Added control functions of the UCAM-500A
- Added function where the measurement data (previous measurement data) loaded from the measurement data file is displayed on the graph in the measurement section of the Japanese version of the UCS-60A, and measurement including the continuation of the loaded measurement data to the currently measured data is displayed on the graph.
- Added function where the measurement data (previous measurement data) loaded from the measurement data file is displayed on the graph in the measurement section of the Japanese version of the UCS-60A, and measurement is displayed by comparing the loaded measurement data and the currently measured data.
The loaded measurement data can be edited on the value window.
- Corrected failure where the operation function value became 0 when specifying operation CH in the argument with the operation functions below in the measurement related section of the Japanese version of the UCS-60A and the arithmetic processing of the data reproduction section of the Japanese version of the UCS-60A.
MAt, MIT, SUT, AVT
- The functions of 1 and 2 can only be used when controlling UCAM-60A/65A/20PC.