Civil Engineering & Construction Instruments
Since we produced Carlson type transducers in Japan, KYOWA has obtained many successful results in designing and manufacturing measuring instruments and systems for management, maintenance, design and research of large-scale civil engineering works and structures in Japan and abroad. Now, KYOWA offers not only various civil engineering transducers but also special measuring equipment, applicable for safe execution and maintenance of civil engineering and construction works automatic monitoring, and data processing systems with regard to rock bed, landslide, structure and dam behavior.
- Strain Gage Civil Engineering Transducers
- T Series Civil Engineering Transducers with Temperature Measuring Function
- Relation between Strain and Voltage of Transducer Output
- Conversion of Measured Strain (Transducer Output Voltage) to Physical Quantity
- Bridge Excitation Systems for Civil Engineering Transducers