AUTOMOTIVE ENGINEERING EXPOSITION 2017 YOKOHAMA
Thank you very much for visiting at our booth.
If you have any questions,please do not hesitate to contact us.
Multi Signal Conditioner MCF-A
MCF-A is lightweight and downsized multi-signal conditioners capable of measuring strain gages, strain-gage transducers and thermocouples.
- No PC is required for setting and adjustment
- With 4-digit switch enables to set sensor’s sensitivity value just the same as sensor's rated output
- Capable of using for on-vehicle testings, etc.
Memory Recorder/Analyzer EDX-5000A
EDX-5000A is an advanced all-in-one measuring instrument having sophisticated features and high-speed processing capabilities.
- Effective real-time processing capability
- Conditioner cards selectable for specific applications
- Simultaneous recording of measuring data and video
Small-sized Low Capacity Triaxial Accelerometers AMA-A
Compact and lightweight acceleration transducer enduring large overloads.
- Compact and triaxial
- High frequency response (500Hz)
- Safe overload rating(AMA-A-2 : ×1000 , AMA-A-5 : ×400)
Three Axis Angular Rate Gyro GSAT-A
Being a wire winding type, enables measuring long displacement.
- High shock resistance (1000G)
- Most suitable for posture measurement
Examples in automotive fields
1. Torque measurements of drive shafts
The system measures strain of rotators by mounting sensors on shafts.
The system is easy to mount.
2. Operating force measurements of steering
The system measures operating forces of steering by mounting sensors on existing steering wheels.
The LSG-A is easy to attach/detach and shortens preparation time for measurements.
3. Pedaling force measurements of pedals
The system measures pedaling forces in motion by mounting sensors on pedals.
The LPR-C is applicable for various pedal shapes and has few errors due to offset loads.
4. Stress measurements of frame connected parts
The system measures stress of welded parts in motion.
The KFGS is used in strength tests and fatigue tests.