Concrete techno plaza 2019
Thank you very much for visiting at our booth.
If you have any questions,please do not hesitate to contact us.
|Dates||July 10(Wed.) to 12(Fri.)|
|Venue||Sapporo Convention Center Main Hall|
|KYOWA Booth No.||A3|
|Organized by||Japan Concrete Institute|
Concrete-embedded strain gage KMC
The KMC series gages are designed to measure self-shrinkage and self-stress of cemented materials. They enable measurement of the self-shrinkage and high-fluidity concrete immediately after placing.
- Materials Resistive element : CuNi alloy
- Materials Base : Silicone
Low Elasticity Strain Transducer BSL-A-90TSA2
Measurement from young material age is possible because the elastic modulus of the appearance is small at about 20 MPa.
- The rated capacity is ±6000 μm/m
- With a thermometry function
- A flange can be attached or removed
Memory Recorder/Analyzer EDX-5000A
EDX-5000A is an advanced all-in-one measuring instrument having sophisticated features and high-speed processing capabilities.
- Clear acquisition of desired data
- Conditioner cards selectable for specific applications
- High-speed sampling at 200 kHz/32 channels