1st Measure/Test/Sensor Expo [MeasureTech]
Thank you very much for visiting at our booth.
If you have any questions,please do not hesitate to contact us.
Piezoelectric Acceleration Transducer (Built-in Amplifier) ASPD-A
Compact 3-axis piezoelectric type acceleration transducers (with built-in amplifier) that can measure from slight vibration to high acceleration with wide measurement range.
- Capable of measurement of wide band, low to high frequencies
- High mechanical strength
Universal Recorder EDX-200A
Various conditioner cards are available for wide applications.
- Sophisiticated real-time processing functions are incorporated in the compact design
- All channels synchronous sampling at 10 kHz for 32 channels (100 kHz for 3 channels)
- Conditioner card (CVM-41A) for piezoelectric acceleration transducers is available
Sampling Moire Camera DSMC-100A
- Simplified remote XYZ-displacement measurement by using a camera
- Acquisition of displacement information via high-speed imaging (maximum of 500 fps)
- Simultaneous measurement of up to 16 points possible with 1 camera
New Data Recorder
Compact Recorder CTRS-100 Series
This is a compact, tough data recorder.
- Compact and tough
- Easy-to-expand modular type with up to 128 channels
- This data recorder can be used to handle various kinds of stress measurement
Digital Telemeter MRS-100 Series
Easy wireless strain, stress, and voltage measurement
- Easy operation without PC after initial setting
- The MRS-100 series transmits data a long range up to 50 m (line-of-sight) in environment without obstacle objects
- Max. sampling frequency is 4.8 kHz
- Up to 64 channels in a system
- Certified in wireless regulation in Japan, U.S., EU ,India, Thailand
Instrumentation Amplifier WGA-910A
Monitors waveforms, checks numerical values and operates easily with the touch panel.
- TFT LCD widens the viewing angle than before
- Numeric value registering calibration and absolute pressure measurement
- SD card slot (SDHC compliant) as standard equipment
- CC-Link-compliant, easy integration in the PLC